Winter Adventure - Tröllakrókar
This is a unique and unforgettable journey taking you over the snow-covered highlands of East Iceland in a well equipped 4x4 Super Jeep. It is a winter adventure of a lifetime.
On our way to the Þrándarjökull glacier you will visit the Bjarnahýði mountain hut.
Afterwards you continue to Tröllakrókar. A spectacular rock formations in a great canyon where you will experience the most amazing feeling of how small and vulnerable we really are.
During this tour you will spend most of the time traveling off-road across snowy wilderness.
With the travel style of slow travel the Icelandic nature can be enjoyed to the fullest.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 7 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Fully guided tour
- Visit to Bjarnarhýði mountain hut
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- Good winter clothing
- Warm hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Lunch (can also be arranged for an additional charge)
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
- This is a wilderness tour and for that sake, the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
- Due to the long duration of this tour, it is not recommended for children 10 years and younger.