Driving from Breiðdalsvík we‘ll go over an old bridge, traverse the river Breiðdalsá and stop by it´s waterfall Beljandi. We also visit the waterfall Flögufoss and an old abandoned farm named Jórvík. On the way back we visit the local church Heydalakirkja. From Breiðdalsvík. Operated: Daily all year around Minimum/maximum in tour: Min 2 adult. Max 12 adult. Duration: 3 - 4 hours Highlights: Breiðdalsá river. Beljandi waterfall. The beautiful Flögufoss waterfall. Jórvík, an abandoned farm.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Guided tour, transportation and light refreshments.
Food and drinks.
Bring warm clothes and good shoes.
● Reservation is necessary at least 24 hours in advance.
● If you need pick up service to your hotel please advise when you reserve the tour.
● If you need to be picked up outside of Breiðdalsvík please advise, additional charge may apply.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
● Departure dates may vary depending on weather and road conditions.
● For group offers or tailor made options please send us a request.