Tröllakrókar We will drive on snow upon the heath Breiðdalsheiði from which we continue on snow to a mountaineers shelter called Bjarnarhýði. From there we drive to the glacier Þrándarjökull and onwards to a place named Tröllakrókar which is an area of impressive geological structures.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 10 years|
What is included
Included: - Fully guided tour - Transportation - Drive across snow covered mountains - Visit to Bjarnarhýði mountain hut - Light refreshments
Not included: - Food and drinks.
- Good winter clothing
- Warm hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Lunch (can also be arranged for an additional charge)
● Reservation is necessary.
● This tour starts in Breiðdalsvík.
●If you need a pick up at another place please advice when you reserve the tour. Please note that additional cost may apply.
● If you are more then 12 adults please contact us for tour bookings. Due to the long duration of this tour, it is not recommended for children 10 years and younger.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour. This is a wilderness tour and for that sake, the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
● If you want to buy a lunch pack please advise when you book the tour. Additional cost will apply.